Mobil Grease EP 2 Pail
Mobilgrease EP series is a general purpose lithium hydroxystearate grease series formulated to provide protection against wear, corrosion and water washout. Available in five NLGI grades (00, 0, 1, 2 and 3) with a base oil viscosity of ISO VG 150 to address a variety of industrial and commercial vehicle applications.
Mobilgrease EP series greases are recommended for most types of industrial applications including heavy-duty applications where high unit pressures or shock loads are present. These greases provide protection against rust and corrosion and resist water wash-out. The recommended operating temperature range is from -20°C to 130°C but may be used at higher temperatures if the lubrication frequency is increased accordingly.
Features and Benefits
Mobilgrease EP greases are formulated with the advanced technology formulation to demonstrate good performance in the areas of corrosion protection, low temperature pumpability and high temperature service life.
- Reduced wear under heavy or shock loading and vibration for equipment reliability
- Protection against rust and corrosion and resistance to water washout
- Cost effective performance in applications where frequent re-greasing is necessary
- Good pumpability in centralised systems (Mobilgrease EP 00, 0 and 1)
- Mobilgrease EP 00, 0 and 1 provide good low temperature pumpability and are suitable for centralized lubrication systems and other applications where low temperature performance is required.
- Mobilgrease EP 2 is recommended for multipurpose applications in antifriction and plain bearings, bushings and pins under normal operating conditions.
- Mobilgrease EP 3 is a stiffer NLGI grade 3 grease recommended for applications where maximum protection against penetration of water or solid contaminants is required.