The two stage pump is activated by pushing down on the foot treadle. The Pressure Return Valve is activated by hooking up the foot treadle, releasing all the pressure in the hose, back into the grease bucket.
- A patented lever action and sliding sleeve securely locks the G Coupler onto the Zerk, creating a leak proof seal. Grease is delivered into the joint. Hands-free greasing is now a reality.
- See for yourself as the grease coupler is locked on and pumped to 690 bar (10,000 psi) – no hands needed to align the coupler or keep it on the Zerk nipple. No leaking grease.
- The G Coupler grease coupler is locked on at 690 bar (10,000 psi) – it’s then forced to extreme angles on the Zerk grease nipple WITHOUT LEAKING.
- Simply pressing the trigger releases the grease coupler from the Zerk, NO MORE STUCK COUPLERS! No more broken fittings.
- Works with all grease gun types: pneumatic, manual and electric (battery).
- Works on all metric (DIN) and SAE specification Zerks (grease nipples).
- Available in 1/8 inch NPT, 1/8 inch BSP and M10x1 thread.
- Works with all grease gun manufacturers, including: Lincoln Lubrication, PowerLuber, DeWalt, Lumax, Alemite, Plews lubrication (Edelmann),
- Grainger, SKF, Macnaught, ADT, Milwaukee, John Deere, Wilmar, Legacy, Allstar, Sealey, Draper, UMETA and many others.
- Simply depress trigger to release. No more stuck couplers.
- No need to hold while greasing. Lock-on and free up both hands to operate your grease gun.
- Durable, specially formulated rubber seal for longevity under high pressure.
- Four hardened spring steel jaws are resilient under high pressure.
- Check valve to reduce leakage. When used in conjunction with the G.Gun pressure return valve, you will have an almost waste free greasing system.
- Suitable for high-pressure, heavy duty grease maintenance applications.
Grease Coupler Product Comparison Chart
|Standard Push-on||Heavy Duty Push-on||G Coupler Clip-on|
|Max pressure||~310 bar / 4,500 psi||~690 bar / 10,000 psi||690 bar / 10,000 psi|
|Susceptible to pressure lock?||Yes||Yes||No|
|Replaceable Seal||No (discard when damaged)||No (discard when damaged)||Yes|