The two stage pump is activated by pushing down on the foot treadle. The Pressure Return Valve is activated by hooking up the foot treadle, releasing all the pressure in the hose, back into the grease bucket.
- No more decoupling with pressure in the hose. Extends grease coupler and Zerk fitting lifespan.
- Returns grease in the hose, back into grease bucket canister.
- Makes for easy, pressure free disconnection.
- Two stage pump recovers from airlocks in the grease. No more clearing airlocks.
- Saves grease, as the grease is returned to the grease bucket.
- Eliminates Dribble and Mess on the coupler tip. A clean disconnect.
- All moving parts submerged and lubricated by the grease, lasts a lifetime.
- Large canister allows regular greasing without endless refilling.
- Pressure return valve and standard G Coupler grease coupler prevents grease wastage, saving you on grease costs.
- Moving parts create wave action in grease, thus no messy follower plate required.
- No troublesome seals to replace – any bypass which may develop, simply returns to the canister.
- Clip-on lid keeps rain and dust out.
- Carry handle hinges away for easy filling.
- Balanced and easily portable.
- No external power required. No flat batteries or costly replacement batteries required.
<iframe width=”500″ height=”400″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/JQd4c17Tgtg?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Grease Coupler Product Comparison Chart
|Heavy Duty Lever Operated||Battery Operated||Air Powered (Pneumatic)||G.Gun|
|Max pressure||From 241 bar/3,500 psi to 1,034 bar/15,000 psi||From 414 bar/6,000 psi to 690 bar/10,000 psi||From 82 bar/1,200 psi to 517 bar/7,500 psi||up to 690 bar/10,000 psi|
|Qty grease pumped per stroke||0.09oz/2.7ml per stroke||Variable||Variable||0.09oz/2.7ml per stroke|
|Qty grease in canister||16oz/0.45kg||16oz/0.45kg||Typically 16oz/0.45kg||176-282oz/5-8kg|
|Standard hose length||1ft/0.3m||up to 4ft/1.2m||Depends on model||6.5ft/2m|
|Operation||Hand pump||Hand (rechargeable battery)||Hand (air pressure)||Hand or Foot pump|
|Prevents air locks in grease|
|Pressure return valve|
|Priming required||Yes||Yes||Yes||On first use only|
|Follower plate/plunger required||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|