Your cart is currently empty!
Aura™ 1870+ FDA and N95 Approved
This health care N95 particulate respirator and surgical mask has comfortable inner materials and helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. The individually packaged flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use.
“This health care respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- NIOSH approved N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- > 99 (omit:5)% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Highest level of fluid resistance according to ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- 3M proprietary filter media is designed for ease of breathing
- Soft nose foam and smooth inner materials feel comfortable against the skin
- Unique, three-panel design fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes
- Flat fold design offers convenient storage and portability
- Individual packaging helps protect the respirator from contamination before use
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Sculpted top panel helps conform to nose and eye contours of the face allowing more room for eyewear
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Sculpted nose panel helps improve field of vision
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom, secure seal
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning and adjustment
Potential settings and applications may include: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.”