Your cart is currently empty!
Get protection against hazardous dusts and mists with 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8812. Tried and tested for over 40 years, our classic, cup-shaped disposable respirator provides secure and comfortable FFP1 (NPF 4) protection against dusts and mists. With a durable, collapse-resistant inner shell and convex shape, the lightweight, twin-strap design features a nose clip and soft nose foam to help you get a comfortable, secure fit across a broad range of face sizes. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps reduce heat build-up, offering workers comfortable protection throughout their shifts, even in hot and humid conditions. Designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products. For full product certification and specifications, click here: Respiratory Products Certificate Selector
1. Traditional cup-shaped disposable respirator
2. 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve: The Cool Flow valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator – even in hot and humid conditions
3. Colour-coded headbands offer easy protection level identification – colour coded yellow: FFP1 (APF = 4)
4. 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat and moisture build-up to offer workers comfortable protection – even in hot and humid conditions
5. Maximum usage level: Up to 4 x TLV