The two stage pump is activated by pushing down on the foot treadle. The Pressure Return Valve is activated by hooking up the foot treadle, releasing all the pressure in the hose, back into the grease bucket.
- No more decoupling with pressure in the hose. Extends grease coupler and Zerk fitting lifespan.
- Returns grease in the hose, back into grease bucket canister.
- Makes for easy, pressure free disconnection.
- Two stage pump recovers from airlocks in the grease. No more clearing airlocks.
- Saves grease, as the grease is returned to the grease bucket.
- Eliminates Dribble and Mess on the coupler tip. A clean disconnect.